SJ Magazine in South Jersey recently recognized Joel R. Spivack as one of the “Top Attorneys Making Their Mark” in New Jersey. This is Joel Spivack’s second consecutive year with the top attorney honor from SJ Magazine and his fourth overall.
For its August 2016 issue, SJ Magazine conducted an annual survey of South Jersey attorneys and asked some of the most respected members of the NJ legal community to provide the names of their peers who have made an impressive and lasting mark in the legal field.
Joel Spivack’s presence on the list of South Jersey’s difference-making attorneys is a great honor. Mr. Spivack prides himself on being highly respected by his peers and his clients. In fact, the greatest compliment an attorney can receive is the referral of a friend, family member, colleague, or associate.
Joel Spivack’s recognition by SJ Magazine as a top South Jersey attorney adds to his impressive credentials as a bankruptcy and debt relief attorney:
- Joel Spivack received the Avvo Client Distinction Award in 2014 for excellence in quality of service, with a perfect 10.0 rating from his bankruptcy clients.
- Joel R. Spivack received a peer review rating of “Very High” from Lexis/Nexis when it came to his Legal Ability & Ethical Standards. Mr. Spivack is a hard-working attorney who has earned the respect of his peers in the NJ legal community.
- The Law Office of Joel R. Spivack has been designated as a Federal Debt Relief Agency since 1995. A federal debt relief agency is certified under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code to assist consumers who are seeking bankruptcy assistance.
- Joel Spivack is a member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA), an organization that is dedicated to protecting and enhancing the rights of consumer bankruptcy debtors. One of the chief strategies employed by the NACBA is to be actively involved in legislative efforts to change the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.
- Mr. Spivack is a member of the American Bankruptcy Institute (ABI). The ABI is the nation’s largest association of bankruptcy professionals, including attorneys, bankers, judges, lenders, accountants, and academics. The ABI plays a vital role in reporting on crucial bankruptcy matters that affect consumers and debtors throughout the United States. Members of the ABI are often called on to testify before the US Congress and to conduct expert analysis of proposed bankruptcy legislation.
- Mr. Spivack served as a volunteer attorney with the Rutgers University Pro Bono Bankruptcy Project. The Judith H. Wizmur Bankruptcy Pro Bono Project at Rutgers Law School offers legal resources to South Jersey residents who have no choice but to file pro se petitions for bankruptcy relief or who lack the financial resources to file for bankruptcy relief at all.
If you are struggling with debt and are thinking about filing for bankruptcy, it is imperative that you speak with a qualified bankruptcy and debt management lawyer. Joel Spivack is an experienced bankruptcy attorney who will help you explore your legal options. You can contact Mr. Spivack anytime to schedule a free consultation.