“I’ll get around to it.”
You’ve probably said that sentence a time or two in your life. Maybe you’ve even said it about paying your bills. Unfortunately, pushing things aside for later can lead to big problems.
Avoiding bills can only last so long before you’re too far behind to catch up on the payments. If you’re finding yourself in this situation, the best bet for financial redemption might be to file for bankruptcy.
But don’t let filing for bankruptcy be something you’ll “get around to.” The right time isn’t in the future—it’s NOW.
Here are six signs it’s time to consider filing for bankruptcy:
- You’re getting a divorce, in which case, filing for bankruptcy should be complete beforehand.
- Creditors are suing you for payment of debts.
- Your home is in danger of foreclosure.
- The only way you can pay for things is by using a credit card, and you have to use one credit card to pay off another.
- You’re considering withdrawing money from a 401(k) or another retirement account to pay bills.
- You’re sick of being in debt and want to start over fresh!
These aren’t the only reasons why bankruptcy might be the best route for your future. You have the opportunity to start over, so talk with an experienced bankruptcy attorney today to get started!
Get Your Free Consultation With a New Jersey Bankruptcy Lawyer
You and your family should not be burdened with unmanageable debt, and that is why bankruptcy is an option. In New Jersey, the Law Office of Joel R. Spivack helps clients through the bankruptcy process and on to a fresh financial start. With over 30 years of experience, Attorney Spivack is more than ready to help you get where you want to be.
Call 856-488-1200 or Contact Us Online to Get Started
The articles on this blog are for informative purposes only and are no substitute for legal advice or an attorney/client relationship. If you are seeking legal advice, please contact our law firm directly.