Bankruptcy Lawyer in Cherry Hill, NJ
Experienced New Jersey Lawyer Guides Clients Through Bankruptcy and Toward a Fresh Financial Start
Dealing with unmanageable debt can create immeasurable amounts of stress for you and your family. In addition, the distraction of continuous collection calls at home and work can have a serious impact on your personal and professional life. Don’t be afraid to ask for help. Filing for bankruptcy can ensure that you get back on the right financial path.
Many people are hesitant to file for bankruptcy because they somehow feel that seeking a legal remedy for excessive debt means that they have done something wrong or that they are guilty of some sort of offense. Nothing could be further from the truth. Hard-working people across the country often find themselves in financial difficulty due to circumstances that they did not create. Job loss, unexpected illness, divorce and many other causes have all been the catalyst for people needing debt relief.
Contact the Law Office of Joel R. Spivack for Sound Advice about Managing Your Debt
I am New Jersey bankruptcy attorney Joel R. Spivack, Esq. I dedicate my entire practice to helping people find the right debt relief solution. Whether you need help filing for bankruptcy or you are seeking information on bankruptcy alternatives, you can rely on me to give you honest advice about your options and to provide you with my best recommendation for a debt relief solution based on the type of debt you have and your goals after you receive your discharge.
I provide comprehensive consumer bankruptcy representation in all of the following areas:
- Debt relief through bankruptcy: I can help you file for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy, as well as help to ensure that your debtors’ rights are protected under the automatic stay. Whether you are an elderly person seeking debt relief or you are going through a divorce, I can help to dispel the myths about bankruptcy, including which assets you will be able to keep.
- The bankruptcy process: Understanding what to expect can help to remove a lot of the anxiety that comes with seeking debt relief. I will take the time to explain the entire process so that you are fully aware of what will happen at each step.
- Bankruptcy and real estate: Many of the concerns my clients have when they are considering bankruptcy involve saving their homes. I can help you understand the benefits bankruptcy provides in pursuit of this goal and what other options may be available.
- Life after bankruptcy: Once your bankruptcy is complete, you are able to start over with a clean slate. I can help you implement a strategy that allows you to rebuild your credit and keep track of your credit report to ensure that it accurately shows all of the debts that were eliminated in your bankruptcy.
Joel Spivack Provides Answers to Your Questions About Bankruptcy in Cherry Hill, NJ
Please visit my frequently asked questions page for answers to the most common questions we receive, including the following:
- Can I file more than once?
- Why do I need a lawyer?
- Can one spouse file for bankruptcy?
- How will bankruptcy impact my spouse?
- How do I stop wage garnishment and tax liens?
- What do I do if I have been sued?
- What do I do if I have a judgment against me?
Schedule a Free Consultation with a Philadelphia & South Jersey Chapter 7 Attorney Today
Contact my office today to learn more about how I can help you make a fresh financial start. I offer a free, face-to-face initial consultation at my Cherry Hill office, where you can get your questions answered without obligation. My regular business hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Free parking is available. You can reach me by phone or you can also contact me via e-mail.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.